Once the content of the three modules was finalized, the objective was to digitalize them on the Moodle platform.
This activity started with a week-long training session led by the UNED, expert in the field of distance learning and digital course material. Trainees learned to:
– Set up, configure and customize Moodle to suit you and your students’ needs
– Structure and organize a course on Moodle in a coherent and easy-to-use manner
– Grant access to auditors, support staff or colleagues to their Moodle page
– Create an assignment where students submit their work
– Create a quizz
– Create a discussion forum for students to use
– Upload videos on Moodle
– Upload audio on Moodle- Recognize the importance of design and scaffolding when creating courses
Thanks to the hands-on approach proposed by the UNED trainer on the Moodle platform, participants were able to complete the entire structure/scaffolding of the three modules.
The next step will be to create, harmonize and arrange digital content within the existing structure by creating videos, quizzes, lessons, etc. according to the syllabi.